I HAVE 1902 RANK AIR IN AIEEE .FOR CSE WHAT SHOULD I ADOPT IIIT HYSERABAD OR NIT TRICHY

I HAVE 1902 RANK AIR IN AIEEE .FOR CSE WHAT SHOULD I ADOPT IIIT HYSERABAD OR NIT TRICHY

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ankur Goyal
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi

first of all congratulation for your selection in the AIEEE.

Now the answer to your question depends on what you want to do in your future.

IIIT Hyderabad is known for its computer scienc. If you want to go for research work in the future then it is the best option for you. You could also opt for it even if you want to do job in your sector only. IIIT hyderabad has certain disadvantages also. Like their is no overal;l development of the personality for you will be primarily restricted to your academics. The extra co-curricular activities at the institute are very poor and need to be enhanced.
On the other hand, IIIT prepare you for the best programming skills of India. You can beat even an IITian with your programming skills. Packages at IIIT are good but are subjected to your performance at the institute. Also it is the only college offering Master of Science 5 year programme.

For NIT trichy, it is best suited if you want to focus on MBA after your graduation as it prepares you on diverse field including academics. Also since its curriculum is a bit easy so it is easy to score marks here, which are a requirement for selection in IIMs now.

Job packages for NIT is almost the same as of IIIT and thus it wont matter much.

Thus if you want to do MBA go for NIT trichi, for higher studies go for IIIT Hyderabad and if you want to go for job then both are best in their own domain and you could opt for anyone.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free