Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can you give the details of the courses at hyd iiit
1 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Linguistics 5 - year Dual Degre

2 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Natural Science 5 - year Dual Degree

Are these courses useful for better placements. I got 11682 aieee.Can I get
above at iiit hyd.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi srinivas,

I cant understand how can u get these branches at iit hyd because acc. to last years closing ranks its not possible to get any branch in iiit hyd with the rank u got.And iiit hyd has got a  very good reputation ,the departments are very well established here and even the pay packages are high.Some of the better options for u would be biotech in nit allahabad,chemical or civil at nit bhopal & nit nagpur.And if u can compromise with branch then u can also get mining & metallurgy in nit surathkal, and amongst these colleges nit surathkal has the most reputation and ranks much better in top 100 engg. colleges list in India.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for cse
You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...
medha 4 months ago
hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir,im score 50 marks in mains 2016 from sc candidate......will i qualify for advanced
You can expect the cutoff marks for this year to be around 50 marks for SC candidate. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
You should practise advanced level of problems from reference books and/or from the study material if your are having. Apart from this keep doing revision and practise mock test. Thanks.
Any more queries?
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam what are concepts in JEE MAINS we can expect a question every year in all subjects
simple + conceptual
Gman Namg one year ago
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off