There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz tell me which is better -- admission in ece in nit jalander OR metalargy in pec chandigarh 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

in my opinion ece in nit jalandhar is much better than in pec

rest is on ur own interest,,,

i m also getting ece in nit jalandhar...

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
In CBSE XII HS 2016 : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Does 75% aggregate% satisfies for me for JEE Main 2017?
Dear student Yes, you are eligible for giving JEE MAIN 2017.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ sakyajit for sure , rest assure that u are elligible for mains and advanced in 2017. and prepare for that to get good ranks . ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You are eligible for JEE MAINS 2017 but you are not eligible for admissions to NITs , IIITs or CFTIs through Jee Mains. All the best!!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?
The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts