There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

how is PDPM IIITD&M,jabalpur for mech. engg.??????

plzzz help!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

This is very good collage in terms of reputation and education .. you shud go for it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?
You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply
As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit
With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry you can try next 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee you can try...
vakul 4 months ago
can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences
A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hello, I am doing great in FIITJEE but I am struggling to maintain my pace with School course as it is little different from FIITJEE course. How can I balance both of them?PS- Gujarat...
@ rajiv both of them are quite difficult to manage , still u have to manage , as jee removes the criteria of 40-60 criteria , still u need min . 75 percent . the thing is that u need to...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts