There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

In aiee 2010 ,i got 51000 air and 37773 category air. My hs is 1082(cat) and 1247(gen).Please can u tell me in detail which colleges can i get ? can i try for bit mesra, deogarh or which colleges in gujarat can i get

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Parth,

Please click the link given below .. you will find the required info.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
What is helpline number
helpline number for what?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please be clear about your should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks
You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 21 days ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...
Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts