Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got 90,000 air in aieee 2010

n state rank was 3000..4m jharkhand

can i gt a gud colg thrug my state rank??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mitali,

Getting very good NIT is quite difficult.. You should try for some good private collage .. check out the link below.. that will help you ..

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Sir can I get a government MBBS seat in government medical college of Maharashtra or in up.can you name the college all..i am a sc candidte. Pls reply
@ aditi with your 351 marks , u can get a lower medical college in maharastra if possible , but i donot think u.p is possible with this score , but the chances of mbbs is very low i can say ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
can u tell me how is the for iit aspirants ?
it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
Komal one year ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?
Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts