IN B.arch

my rank is 27000

State rank 583

from Bihar

may i get NIT patna architecture??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

You have chances of getting the Barch NIT patna .. you can check out the links given below:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

for more detail check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????
Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore
If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?
Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
i got neet all india rank 208303 and category rank 17496. my percentile is 71.439. however i m not eligible for counselling under 15% all india quota seats but qualified d exm. what cn i...
@ aakansha sorry , there is no chance with this . there are a very few seats avaliable in govt colleges , and all india rank above 1.5 lakh are not considered at all . but the chances of...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts