There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am getting Civil or chemical or biotech at Thapar patiala on d basis of AIEEE as my rank is 36000 gen(sr-1300) and i have state quota.moreover i am getting CCE or ECE at LNMIIT on the basis of JEE performance.What should i go for as Thapar is reputed whereas LNMIIT is relatively new but has gud branches.i am neither branch specific nor is dat i want to live in Punjab only.So answer

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

go for

1. chemical thapar

2. cse ece and elec in LNMIIT

3. others.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

6 years ago
										lnmiit is doing very well in terms of placements nad exposure. moreover its fee is less than thapar.
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
Sir,i scored 100 marks in jee main 2016.will i be eligible for jee advance 2016
Dear Student, The cutoff marks depends upon your category. So please get an idea from the below link: Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
as per jee main 2016 analysis by top coaching institutes of kota, rajasthan , the expected cutoff for this year may be around 99 marks for general category as the number of seats this year...
koushik kashyap 6 months ago
How can we find the equation of a line perpendicular to a given line and their point of intersection is given in 3D geometry?
Hii You can find out the DR in the format of the line which is perpendicular to the given line and that extra point from where the line is passing . make sure then you take its dot product...
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Mech in iit kharagpur or cse in nit trichy which is better
@ jakka frst of all i appreciate your effort of clearing jee advanced with such a good rank .. it completely depend upon your intrest that you are intrested to be a software engineet and...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Don’t be in a fix regarding the choice of either of these branches, let me tell you that the future prospects in CSE branch are quite bright.On the other hand Mechanical branch is equally...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
getting a good iit like that of iit kharagpur . so, acc to me frst preference go for iit kharagpur mechanical as its the most suitable branch and having good placement . and if u hv intrest...
raj 4 months ago
Sir/Madam... my score in neet phase 2 is 378... which private med college can i apply for?
@ spandan , u have a fair chances maybe for cmc ludhiana if any catagory are attached on your name , otherwise u cannot . and there are so many medical college , that u can apply , like...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts