Sir, I am getting Civil or chemical or biotech at Thapar patiala on d basis of AIEEE as my rank is 36000 gen(sr-1300) and i have state quota.moreover i am getting CCE or ECE at LNMIIT on the basis of JEE performance.What should i go for as Thapar is reputed whereas LNMIIT is relatively new but has gud branches.i am neither branch specific nor is dat i want to live in Punjab only.So answer

Sir,

I am getting Civil or chemical or biotech at Thapar patiala on d basis of AIEEE as my rank is 36000 gen(sr-1300) and i have state quota.moreover i am getting CCE or ECE at LNMIIT on the basis of JEE performance.What should i go for as Thapar is reputed whereas LNMIIT is relatively new but has gud branches.i am neither branch specific nor is dat i want to live in Punjab only.So answer

Grade:12

2 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

go for

1. chemical thapar
  2. cse ece and elec in LNMIIT
  3. others.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

kartik dua
18 Points
10 years ago
lnmiit is doing very well in terms of placements nad exposure. moreover its fee is less than thapar.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free