• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear Sir

joinig in new nit s or jntu  which is best

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Indraneel,

as per me going into JNTU will be good bcoz there will be good infra structure and labs every thing but here one thing is you can to consider..NIT brand name is vry good so you want to use that brand name then go for NIT's are also good only but we dont know how will be the placments after 4 years like that i mean we cant judge right now it may better after 4 years of your b tech life the new NIT may become old NIT and companies also may come forward to place there are two posiblites in this query but be clarity in these two..

1.If you are in andhra and be be in hyd like that and make use of infra structure and every thing then go fot JNTU

2.If u wanna use the brand name of NIT and bcoz NIT is always better than the JNTU..and also in nit there will be a lot of exposure like many people from all over the country will join n u will have better n good communication than the in JNTU..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

kishore-IIT bombay

6 years ago

sir, my cousin did her schooling in pondicherry ...........she secured enough marks to enter a reputed regional coll. which is nearly 50 years old ...........but she is also eligible to get into the new nit  pondicherry......... which is good........ reply me soon sir............

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????
Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Alloated colleges are same in josaa 2016 in all rounds.why?
Because you must be eligible for the same college every time
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How to predict the number of bonds formation of P 2 O 7 4- ? Please Explain It.
@ styam To predict the no of bond formation between p2o7 there is a formula no of bond = full valence shell – no of valence electron for example – hydrogen typically makes 1 bond...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
does this happen only with phosphorus or also with other elemnts of period 3 ?
Satyam Anand 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts