my air is 55644 n in category is 12387

in state

air is 3582

state is 619

will i get nit with mechanical branch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear babandip,

You may not get Top collages like top NITs surathkal, trichy, warangal with this rank.. you can check out the options available to at your rank ..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your Future.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I have purchased askiitians self study pakage for aipmt and aiims but i need something extra so with which diatence learning program I should go aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? this is for ...
Dear student, I would suggest you to take classroom program with askiitians where in you take live and interactive classes with expert faculties... in Allen and aakash dip is just spplying...
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna
@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...
Dear Student, Since IIIT-L is still in the making and we all know that it will take some time to be functional (at least 5 years, but till then the students will study at IIIT-A), I would...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts