There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 14337(air) rank in aieee and 11700(gen) inaieee with 1822 and 1432(gen) state rank in U.P. which college can i get.....??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prerit

you can get

Bio technology and production in NIT allahabad

All branch in NIT agartala

Bio informatic,chemical,metlurgy in NIT bhopal.

BIo technology in NIT calicut

YOu may not get computer science ,electrical,electronics,mechanical in TOp NITs,but all other branch you can get

check the link for all other option available for you

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further rounds ? i...
sorry but with this rank no good college like iit , nit is there. sorry for the statement if it hurts you. but you can try for other good private institutions like LPU,JALANDHAR CHRIST...
SAHIL 3 months ago
hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????
Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 5 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...
Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts