There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Iv Scored 80,000 All India And 3000 in TN state rank for AIEEE? will i be able to get through any NIT? please suggest

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Novy,

With your rank its almost difficult to get the admission in NITs .. but you can try for some private decent collage.. You can get some idea by checking the opening and closing ranks of NITs in the link gievn below.. 

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

if u belong to general category then its very difficult for u to get admission in that

vit is a good option for u y dont u try for that..?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT
Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
Bhavya 6 months ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?
Its result is availbale on the main page of Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank
bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....
SAHIL 4 months ago
not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling
bhanu 4 months ago
I am in 11 and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts