There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Please can you suggest me a good engg. college. I m getting 56 markes in (GEN Category) AIEEE 2010.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With these marks .. you wont be able to get very good collage .. so you can opt for some private decent collage..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
In CBSE XII HS 2016 : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Does 75% aggregate% satisfies for me for JEE Main 2017?
Dear student Yes, you are eligible for giving JEE MAIN 2017.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ sakyajit for sure , rest assure that u are elligible for mains and advanced in 2017. and prepare for that to get good ranks . ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You are eligible for JEE MAINS 2017 but you are not eligible for admissions to NITs , IIITs or CFTIs through Jee Mains. All the best!!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.
hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year if you have any further query ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...
SAHIL 3 months ago
thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...
i got a score of 94 in jee and i expect 75% in cbse board, is there any chance in niit or iiit?
Very rare chance of NITs or IIITs...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts