Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   last year barch cut-off

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Mari,

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari 2 months ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
Q- Is the PCM marks are only taken is consideration of JEE-MAIN ranks or all subject is considerd for giving rank because in JEE main-2015 rank are given according to JEE main marks +...
Till 2015 all board subjects were taken into consideration. But now most probably board waitage will be removed from 2017.
Rahul Ramesh one month ago
hello sir, jee mains spotround counslling dates tell me now
Please be updated with the jee mains official website for the schedule. It will be uploaded there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I have got 2586 rank in JEE 2015.. I wish to join Delhi / Bombay only – what are the prospects for metallurgy in Bombay. thanks – Siddhartyha
Pls click the link below, it will help you alot..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
it is good but go only if you have interest
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details