There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get admission 2 good btech biotech college. i have got 94 mrks in aieee. if yes whch colleges?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, For sure, you will definitely get a seat in a reputed institution......your score is quite good and I advise you to visit the official website of AIEEE to check the current status and also about your standing there, may also visit some other institutions of equal reputation to check various facilitiea, level of education and placement record there so that you may a comprehensive information before taking final decision, try at – Kamla Nehru Inst of TEch, Sultanpur,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...............JJTU, Rajasthan,............Inderprastha UNi, Delhi
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 3 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 3 months ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is best to choose ISM mechanical or NSIT Computer science?
Computer Science is always in demand . If you only interested in money , go for CS.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
how much time i have to give in all subject to get 90% percent marks in cbse class 12 (pcm)
SAHIL one month ago
@ ashok it varies from diffrent student to student . so, whatever time u are giving just utilise it to be the maximum . and getting 90 percent in cbse is easy that i experienced , just u...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi wic one shud be given preference cs at manipal university jaipur or cs at pantnagar??? reply soon...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
both the colleges are good but cs at manipal university is a better choice. it is in one of the top renowned institutes of india. companies like yahoo are also recruitingfrom it cs at...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts