There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My expected marks in AIEEE are 183 (general category). Can I get admission in any NIT(upto mechanical engineering) or IIIT?

Suggest some other institute for this score.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hello Somesh Singh

With the score of 183, you can get a rank in between 20,000 - 25,000.

This rank would not be good enough for you to get a good branch in any of the NIT's or the IIIT's.

The list of top colleges which fall under AIEEE is  -

1. NIT Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)

2. NIT Trichy (Tamil Nadu)

3. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (Maharashtra)

4. Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad (UP)

5. NIT Suratkal, Mangalore (Karnataka)

6. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (UP)

7. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

8. Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

9. NIT Rourkela (Orissa)

10. NIT Kurukshetra (Haryana)

11. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (MP)

12. Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)

13. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)

14. National Institute of Technology Durgapur (West Bengal)

15. National Institute of Technology Calicut (Kerala)

16. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (MP)

17. National Institute of Technology Rourkela (Orissa)

18. National Institute of Technology Raipur (Chhattisgarh)

19. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)

20. National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

my AIEEE 2010 AIR is 259363, state rank is 5000(tamil nadu). which colleges can i aspire for?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts