Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i've got state rank 2200(DELHI) in AIEEE 2009

where can i get admission on the basis of my state rank???

And my AIR in AIEEE is 19800, also let me know in which colleges can i get admission through central councelling.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Wait for one more year, the topper nitin jain was also a 1 year drop out, & he topped in iit & aieee. Who knows next year iit & more gud rank in aieee for u. U can also go for the counselling and try to get any college!!!!

7 years ago

Dear Rahul,

State quota has been removed for AIEEE so you dont need this rank at the time of counselling.

On the basis of your AIEEE rank refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my air in jee main is 157553 which colleges am i likely to get?
please visit thanks . moreover if you are not getting some college with this rank apply for some good private...
SAHIL 3 months ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir i am expecting around 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 93% in 12 th CBSE board and i am an SC candidate so what rank can i get??
your rank is between 9000-12000 thanxand approve sorry answer posted incomplete above best of luck for future
SAHIL 6 months ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi harisht lpu is a good college located in is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....
SAHIL 5 months ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.
nikhila 5 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts