There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my predicted AIEEE 2010 score is 208....and i belong to OBC....

can i get electronics in NIT trichi....

wat would b my OBC ranking....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...
Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat, may also go for a comparative analysis of some...
Soneel Verma one year ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash one year ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure
Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.
Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...
Amit Saxena 7 years ago
Way to Prepare For IIT JEE with 6 Months Left? How should I prepare for Physics?
just focus on ncert now to atleast get a good rank
NIKHIL JHA one year ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me
First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts