There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i m getting 163 marks in aieee 2010, can i get any stream in nit kurukshetra and i m in obc category. tell me sir, plz

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.
You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
Avinash one year ago
Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i have got 180 marks in jee mains and 94% in cbse board exams. can i get admission to nit jalander or kurukshetra for cse
You have a very good score in both JEE and class 12 and you have a fair chance of getting into NIT Jalandhar or Kurukshetra but you might not be able to get your desired course there so i...
medha 4 months ago
hi vikas yes sure you can easily get a seat in nit jalandhar. to know other best available options for you visit thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately
Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...
SAHIL 7 months ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts