i am getting 180-200 marks in aieee.

can u suggest me proper college?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shubaham,

Click the link given below for AIEEE cut off

And for paper solutions :

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...
Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
Bhavya 6 months ago
OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?
Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat
Kavin 6 months ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs
Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
I need tips for preparation I want to know the right and effective methods to prepare for IIT and IPE exams also
Dear Students, Please visit our website you get the tips for Preparation for IIT-JEE. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
find the equation of line whose distance from origin is 2unit and passes through (2,2)
We know that, y=mx+c here m=1 i.e slope of the line c=2 i.e. y-intercept therefore eq.n is y=x+2 or x-y+2=0
Aditya dhonde one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts