There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Pls tell what r the advantages n disadvantes of 2nd counsellin??Is it necessary that we hav to appear for 1st counsellin?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghav,

it is must for a student to appear for 1st counseling and if he fails to appear for that his choice of college or department get filled by the student of lower rank than him.

2nd counseling is advantageous in every ways. What happens is that when few students donot join their allotted seat after 1st counseling those seats are left blank which are offered to the student who appear for 2nd counseling on the basis of their rank.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME
hi rajan please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all over...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
What is iota^iota . I really needed to know this so my friend told me that ask the iitians . So i am asking an iitian , hopefully you will answer my question ASAP thanks
@ lvanish iota is besically a greek letter which is used to define the imaginary part of a complex number lets say we have an equation x^2 +1 =0 the value of x will be the square root of -1 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
actually the ans is (-pie/2). here, lets assume that A=i ^i. taking log on both side, we can write> log A =ilogi logA=ilog(1i)...... logA=i[ log1+logi] logarithm property...
krunal 2 months ago
Iota is a complex number with the value of root under -1 , so iota to the power iota is , root under -1 to the power root under -1. THANKS POST IF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT
SAHIL 2 months ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts