There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

if c0,c1,c2, donets the coefficients ofthe bin. expantion (1+x)^n, then the value of

c1+3c3+5c5+... is

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear manan

from Binomial expansion we know that

(1+x)n =C0 + C1x + C2x2 +C3x3 +C4x4+C5x5+  ......Cnxn

now differentiate both side

n(1+x)n-1 = C1 +2C2x+3C3x2 +4C4x3 + 5C5x4 + ......

now put x=1

n2n-1 = C1 +2C2+3C3 +4C4 + 5C5 + ...... .............(1)

now put x=-1

0 =C1 -2C2+3C3 -4C4 + 5C5 + ...... .............(2)

(1) +(2)

n2n-2 = C1 +3C3  + 5C5 + ...... ............

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora one year ago
What is your AIR and category rank if any.
It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
You can choose the IIT brand. Also compare the placements records of the both before selecting.
BITS Pilani is also awesome. You will have the bright future there too.
How to study so as to get a seat in engineering physics in iit?
@ kruthik for getting iit , engg physics branch , u need to crack both jee main and advanced and that too requires a lot of hard work . for that just u need to clear the concept as jee adv...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hey checkout THANKS
SAHIL one month ago
upto which rank should i get mechanical engineering in iit kanpur
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ krs u need a rank within 610-1034 for mechanical at iit kanpur . 610 is the opening rank and 1034 is the closing rank for it . and if any kind of catagory are attached on your name , then ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
U must rank b/w 678 to 1123 for open category but for other u can get mechanical iit kanpur due to reservation
Aditya dhonde one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts