There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Hi Experts  , Plz give me cut off details in AIEEE...

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey Rekha ,

Plz Check out the link for cut off of ARCHITECTURE STREAM

Plz Check out the link for cut off of  Engineering Stream

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??
If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Hi IITian, I have a doubt regardong KVPY sa stream? I wanted to know the portions. Like should we study all the 11 th portions n even 10 th portions. N where should should we concentrate...
@ naveen KVpy doesnot have any specific syllabus criteria for testing , and if you are talking about SA stream , then yes , u have to cover whole 10 th class and 11 th class upto november...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?
@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...
Prabhjot Singh 2 months ago
Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you
Am I eligible for IIT jee after 2nd year of diploma
The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD category candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years. Only those students who have successfully...
SAHIL one month ago
@ rohit yes , for sure , the main thing is the age criteria , if u have joined diploma , after class 10 th or in 11 th class end , then u are elligible , after 12 th diploma student are not ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts