Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hello, I just wanted to know the rank or marks in AIEEE required to secure an admission in DCE or NSIT (Delhi)? I don't have any reservations. Please mention the required ranks for the following fields.

1. Computer science and engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Aeronautical Engineering.

4. Civil Engineering.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For getting into DCE .. the expected rank shud be around the 1000..

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off : http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010-solutions/

AIEEE Paper Analysis: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-paper-analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?

Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat

Kavin one month ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 9 months ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
Sir i would know whether spot round will be conducted this yr and my jee rank is 68000 so will i gt any nit any branch and my home state is Karnataka

Spot round is held if there is any vacant seat left in any NITs. Also it is held every year. So there year also it will be conducted. You may get. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Chances are quite remote, the most deserving students get seats in first two or at the most in the third round and fourth or spot rounds are conducted in order to fill the vacant places,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 6 years ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
I want to pursue research either in light or in organic chemistry but at an earlier age in bachelors . What can I do? I have cleared jee mains 2016 by 167 marks.

Dear student You can opt for chemical engineering and during project making you can do the research.Also, you can do research during summer internship during b.tech. You can even go for...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

YOU CAN APPLY FOR SOME SCHOLARSHIP IN WHICH YOU WILL BE PROVIDED BY FUNDS FOR YOUR RESEARCH WORK BEST OF LUCK MR. SCIENTIST THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off