ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello, I just wanted to know the rank or marks in AIEEE required to secure an admission in DCE or NSIT (Delhi)? I don't have any reservations. Please mention the required ranks for the following fields.

1. Computer science and engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Aeronautical Engineering.

4. Civil Engineering.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For getting into DCE .. the expected rank shud be around the 1000..

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off : http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010-solutions/

AIEEE Paper Analysis: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-paper-analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

amit yadav

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
(√ 3+√ 2)^x + (√ 3-√ 2)^x = 10 what is da value of x please explain..?

Let(√ 3+√ 2)^x = t Rationalising---> it will become, 1/(√ 3-√ 2)^x = t or √ 3-√ 2)^x = 1/t Now quadratic ------> t + 1/t = 10 u can solve now, plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
I have applied for both the papers i.e paper1 b.arch and paper2 b.tech...due to some problem now i wanted to write only b.tech paper?? is it possible leave b.arch paper??

Yes You can leave one paaper and give the second. But you will only then be able to get engineering admission without B.arch option. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

thak you so much

Teja Sree one month ago
i am still confused after reading TOI news that bonus for physics with 2 answer is only for the students who had attempted the question?expert’s please advice...i am totally confused.??

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

ng29 12 days ago

i have checked it in this case as i have told u previously it is not bonus it is multiple choice correct and marks will be awarded only if attempted , bonus marks are those when questions is...

ng29 12 days ago

just hope for the best also probability que will also be counted as bonus as many students challenge the answer key just wait till 27april for cut off and ur final score by cbse approve if...

ng29 12 days ago
i have got 284 in bits 2014 and the first round cutoff is 299 while waiting list cutoff is 272 and i have been placed in the waiting list.there ia a need to send 20% of the semester fee to...

Going by the previous year cutoff for various branches in these three different BITS campus and also taking into the consideration this year’s1 st round cutoff (admission and waiting...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

View all Questions »