ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello, I just wanted to know the rank or marks in AIEEE required to secure an admission in DCE or NSIT (Delhi)? I don't have any reservations. Please mention the required ranks for the following fields.

1. Computer science and engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Aeronautical Engineering.

4. Civil Engineering.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For getting into DCE .. the expected rank shud be around the 1000..

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off : http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2010-solutions/

AIEEE Paper Analysis: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-paper-analysis.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 10 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could be...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 20 days ago

ur national rank will be around 10000-11000...u may not got the prefferd brances in top nit’s

Arijit Saha 21 days ago
Sir Will the questions in the online version of JEE be from the same topics as that from the offline exam

Yes the syllabus is same for both. The weightage of topics might change slightly but difficulty level will nearly be same.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

No you can’t say it for sure. Obviously topics might change in that sense. 10-20% change in topics you might see.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

No sir i was asking that as in the offline version their was no question related to topics like fluids and will the same trend be followed for online version also

Anshul Arora one month ago
what is plasmolysis?

Plasmolysis is the process in which cells lose water in a hypertonic solution. The reverse process, cytolysis, can occur if the cell is in a hypotonic solution resulting in a lower external...

Malar Jeyaseelan 5 months ago

Plamolysis is the process in which a cell shrinks when placed it in a hypertonic solution.

Adarsh yesterday
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago
Does score comes after giving viteee instantly ?

I just gave it and it does not comes . Please do not give false answer .

Trez Stunt one month ago

yes its online exam approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »