Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Hello, I just wanted to know the rank or marks in AIEEE required to secure an admission in DCE or NSIT (Delhi)? I don't have any reservations. Please mention the required ranks for the following fields.

1. Computer science and engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Aeronautical Engineering.

4. Civil Engineering.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

For getting into DCE .. the expected rank shud be around the 1000..

Askiitians provide the AIEEE cut off, AIEEE paper solutions, AIEEE paper analysis, opening and closing rank of all the NIT’s ….

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

And for paper solutions :

Please click for Paper solutions:

AIEEE Paper Analysis:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert

amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what does the industrial designer do? private sector that recruit in nit rkl for this branch?what is the highest package offer in nit for industrial design?
Industrial designers develop concepts and designs for manufactured products.They combine art, business, and engineering to make products that people use every day.
Avinash 2 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?
You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....
Amit Saxena 6 years ago
Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.
It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...
Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
Avinash 3 months ago
Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details