Plz tell me if u know. I am giving fiitjee entrance exam on 16 october, 2016. I will only be able to start preparing from 1 october onwards due to some reasons. Will i be able to pass it with good marks? What kind of questions will be asked and of which level? Will the syllabus be only of term 1 of class 9? Im currently in class 9 by the way. Plz tell quickly, im really tensed. But answer only if u know properly.

Plz tell me if u know. I am giving fiitjee entrance exam on 16 october, 2016. I will only be able to start preparing from 1 october onwards due to some reasons. Will i be able to pass it with good marks? What kind of questions will be asked and of which level? Will the syllabus be only of term 1 of class 9? Im currently in class 9 by the way. Plz tell quickly, im really tensed. But answer only if u know properly.

Grade:9

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ anirudhh 
yes , u can make it out but that 15 days u have to work hard , as far as i knws fiitjee will ask the foundation ques from ncert . 
and in our times , the ques was of term 1 level , but at present collect the test syllabus from its website . 
just read ncert , take out s chand and look for its numerical ques , if u can then u have to read chemi theory also . 
focus more on the carbon and its compound chapter , that is imp . 
and for phy , majority of ques are from h c verma foundation series , if u have that u can go , otherwise go with ncert . 
the level will be intermediate as its your besic test , at the last of 9th class they will make things complicated . 
KINDLY LET ME KNOW YOUR BATCH NAME . 
all the best ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free