Top DoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s and DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts for AIPMT 2014: Time Management and Other Strategies
We roped in Shailendra Maheshwari, Director of Academics for AIPMT 2014 at Career Point (Kota) to offer some ideal tips, tricks, doÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts to students ahead of AIPMT 2014 examination set to commence on Sunday May 4th.
So just letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s go through them one after one and ensure success in the examination now.
DoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s (A Day before Examination)
- Checking the location of the examination center is crucial as its helps avoid last moment rush before the examination.
- Ensure yourself of the right examination center in case the name of your examination center is common. It might create problems right at the last moment.Ã‚Â So be really careful.
- Revise important formulas and short notes.
- Have faith in you and keep patience.
- Eat right and balanced meals.
- Work out to stay healthy.
- Sleep well.
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts (A Day Before Examination)
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get nervous while preparing for the examination.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t lose faith in you.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t attempt anything new.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t neglect your health.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hit the sack late.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t skip meals to spend more time on preparation for the big day tomorrow.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t oversleep.
DoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s (During the Examination)
- Read the problems on the question paper carefully to avoid silly mistakes.
- Fill all your particulars (such as names, roll no. etc.) in the paper correctly.
- Check the questions on the question paper as per the level of their difficulty.
- Attempt easy questions first.
- Attempt difficult questions later followed by the questions you are not sure of.Ã‚Â
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts (During the Examination)
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t rush to reading questions.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use pen where pencil is required.
- Never attempt difficult questions first.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t attempt any question randomly.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t rush to write an answer.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t waste too much time writing an answer.
Tips and Tricks for the AIPMT 2014 Examination Day
- Spend some time analyzing the question paper first.
- Once you are done reading the question paper, you must mark the questions as per the level of their difficulty.
- Now answer questions in sequence as per the level of difficulty.
- Obviously, attempt easy questions first followed by difficult ones.
- Move to another question if you have already spent too much time on a single question.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t lose your focus while answering a question.
- Attempt questions from Biology first as they are usually easier than Physics and chemistry.
- The best time management strategy during the examination is to attempt easy questions first followed by difficult ones. This way you save a lot of time for yourself.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t let your energy wither.
- Ã‚Â DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t Panic.