JEE Advanced 2015
JEE Advanced 2015

The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2015 is scheduled to be held on 24th May, 2015. IIT-Bombay has released the exam dates on its official website. JEE Advanced shall be held in two papers with time duration of 3 hours each. A per the schedule declared, the Paper I shall take place between 9 am – 12 pm, and the Paper II shall be held between 2 pm – 5pm.

The Union ministry of human resource development along with the IIT council has also announced change in the eligibility criteria for IIT- JEE advanced. Now, the aspirants can apply for the IIT JEE Advanced on scoring 75 per cent in the Class 12 board examination.

The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is one of the major all India common entrance examination which is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admissions into various engineering colleges across the country. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted in 2 parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. Candidates clearing IIT-JEE main examination are only eligible for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced and clearing that opens gates for admissions into some of the top engineering institutes in India.

With the recent change in the eligibility criteria for IIT- JEE advanced more number of candidates can participate in the entrance exam and avail the chances of taking admissions into some of the best engineering colleges.

As per statistics, around 13 lakh candidates appeared in the JEE Advanced and 88 per cent of it cracked the exam in first attempt and the rest 12 per cent cleared in their second attempt. Candidates aspiring for JEE can appear JEE-Advanced for not more than two consecutive years.

Click here for JEE Advanced 2015 Preparation Tips & JEE Advanced 2015 Paper Pattern

Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel - .
How does this post make you feel?
  • Excited
  • Fascinated
  • Amused
  • Bored
  • Sad
  • Angry