Shall I prepare for JEE 2017 or JEE 2018?
Hi all, In this blog I am about to cover a very important discussion about JEE. Well, if you work in a reputed institute like askIITians then you often come across various questions related to JEE Mains and Medical and these days the question that students ask me quite often is Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Whether they should prepare for JEE 2017 or JEE 2018?Ã¢â‚¬Â.
I discussed this with our faculties and came up with a brilliant idea of covering this through a series of webinars.Ã‚Â The main aim of these webinars is focused on:
- decide the year when you will appear for JEE,
- if you decide to appear for JEE in 2017 then what should be your strategy,
- time table preparation
- books to be followed
- test series to be considered for practice,
- preparation strategy to be followed in each subject etc.
The first webinar of the series was on the topic Ã¢â‚¬Å“Crack IIT JEE 2017- 130 Topics in 190 Days- Chemistry PlanÃ¢â‚¬Â by Miss Sakshi Ganotra, Chemistry expert in askIItians.
I hope you liked our video, so as here is the icing on the cake and the link for our rest of the webinars:
- How to Nail Mathematics in Just 6 Weeks?
- Fix Your Physics in just 6 Weeks for IIT JEE
- 13 Must read Books to Ace IIT JEE 2017
- Moving to India necessary after Grade 10th ?
- 7 Effective Time Management Tips to crack IIT-JEE 2017
Like our webinar, follow us on facebook to get update about our next webinar.