Major overhaul: Unique question paper for each JEE, NEET candidate from next year
Soon after the human resource development ministry announced the handing over of competitive exams like JEE, NEET to theÃ‚Â National Testing AgencyÃ‚Â (NTA), a new set of rules have been prepared and are ready to roll from next year.
TheÃ‚Â NTAÃ‚Â now mandates competitive exams to be all computerized, meaning which, the examinations will rely heavily on technological tools like Artificial Intelligence, Psychometric analysis, and Computer-based adaptive testing.
In a statement, Vineet Joshi, director general of NTA, said: “The test will be 100 percent safe… The highest level of encryption will be used so that no one can hack into the system“
How JEE & NEET Tests are being Smartened!
- Each candidate will now get a unique set of questions, with the software picking questions randomly for candidates.
- The NTA is analyzing past year question paper to check whether those tests prepared candidates for future courses such as medical, engineering.
- The Question setters will undergo psychometric tests based on the results of the analysis.
- The best encryption will be used to make the system hacking proof Ã¢â‚¬â€œ no possibility of cheating as the software will pick questions randomly
- The questions not attempted or marked to be replied later will be available on a click.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to choose the examination date and center within a test period.
Now buckle up & start preparing for JEE/ NEET Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2019.
Choose from various courses available at askIITIans Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Click here to Book your free counseling!