JEE Main Fever: Ajab Questions ke Ghazab Answers!
Now that the exam is finally over, are you relieved of all tensions? Some of you might say yes but thatâ€™s not true! JEE Main was conducted just 10 days back and now what we can find on majority of social networking sites is various questions which illustrate the dilemma of students. Poor aspirants! They are still worried and perplexed as to whether they would be able to make it to their dream institute. And then we have some other frustrated JEE aspirants who donâ€™t miss out a single moment of playing pranks on the poor/feku (as used by some other like contenders) chaps.
We came across some of such questions and the most interesting part was their answers. We could not stop laughing at the plight of JEE aspirants and so thought to share it with you. Come on guys! Letâ€™s go on a fun ride:
A question asked by a JEE aspirant:
1. If my JEE Main score is 230 while I have 99.4% in boards, where can I expect to get CS?
Answer: Some of the interesting answers posted by viewers include:
- â€œMeko 420 mil rhe JEE Main me aur 130% boards me, kaun sa IIT aa rha hai mere passâ€ -_-
(â€œI am getting 420 marks in JEE Main and 130% in boards, which IIT will approach meâ€?)
- Another suggestion to the same question was â€œpolytechnic patnaâ€.Â Â 😛
Some frustrated aspirants wanting to vent out their anger stated,
- â€œlol…itne kam percentage! kuch nahi hoga teraâ€! 😀 (means poor chap, you wonâ€™t be able to do anything with such low scores).
- â€œAgli br or mehnat krna bhai fr kuch ho skta h.â€ 😉 (try again next year, you might be able to do something)
2. What about the students who are not amongst the top 1.5 lakh rank holders?
- An interesting answer by an exasperated aspirant
â€œabse raat raat bhar pado ban ke ullu,
sorry bhai but iss time babaji ka thulluâ€ 😛 :DÂ
(Now continue to study for nights like an owl, but sorry bro this time itâ€™s babaji ka thullu)
3. Is there any SC quota in VIT?
A poor girl candidate fed up of reservation system commented.
- â€œTum logo ko chain nhi hai kya itni reservation mili hai fir bhi aur chahiye tumhe general walo ke liye kuch to chod do tum log, had hai matlabâ€
(you people are still not satisfied with the high percentage of reservation, spare some seats for the general category too)Â :-X
4. I have heard that there numerous beautiful girls in BITS Pilani colleges. Is that true?
- â€œHeight of kuch bhi pehle admission leke to dikhaâ€. (which means height of something, first prove yourself by getting admission in it)
- â€œKatrina or deepika bhi wahin padhti hainâ€ (Katrina and Deepika also study in the same college)
- â€œMayawati mil jayegi bhai tere koâ€ ( Bro youâ€™ll find Mayawati too)Â
5. I have submitted my original admit card during JEE Main. Will it create any kind of issue?
As quoted by an aspiring engineer,
- â€œThose who commit such stupid mistakes donâ€™t really deserve to be in IITs or NITs, by the way World is in Sharda university what are you doing here, go there. and don’t ask stupid questions here !! :v 😛 😀
The aspirants are advised to check out the rank predictor that is easily available online in order to get an idea about their expected ranks.Click here to check out the rank predictor
The past year papers of JEE Advanced are just a click away.
Click here for JEE Main solutions.
You are free to share your views in the comment section given below.Those willing to share education related blogs are requested to send us on the email id mentioned below email@example.com
This post was contributed by an IIT JEE aspirant. Shreya Singh
This post was published by Alok Kumar Singh, askiitians