IIT JEE: Option open to make changes in photograph and signature
So here I am back with yet another update from IITâ€™s. And the update is that IITâ€™s have opened the option of changing/ editing/ removing any discrepancies in photographs and signatures of candidates uploaded in JEE(Joint Entrance Examination) 2017 application form.
The facility is made available since December 10, 2016, notification for the same in available in official website of CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) JEE.
And here are the steps for you to be followed for making changes:
- First of all, login to the CBSE JEE, jeemain.nic.in
- Then look on the far left hand side under â€œCurrent Eventsâ€ column, look for the notification by the title of â€œRemove Discrepancy in Uploaded Image(s)â€ and click on it.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- When the page gets opened, type your Application number, enter the password and then click on â€œLoginâ€.
- After logging in, go through the instructions carefully and follow the steps to make changes in your photograph or scanned signatures. Do make sure that you save the changes before exiting.
The scanned photograph should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm of dimension and should be between 4KB to 100KB in file size.Â The scanned signature should be 3.5cm x 1.5cm of dimension and size should be between 1KB to 30KB file size.
The last date of applying for JEE Main 2017 is January 2, 2017 and fees can be paid till 3rd January, 2017.
Stay tuned for more updates, till then keep following us. This is Abhishek saying BYE..