8 Key Instructions for Online BITSAT Examination
To be held online from May 14th to June 1, 2014, BITSAT entrance examination is a dream opportunity for a number of engineering aspirants like you seeking admissions to the integrated degree programs at the Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad campuses of BITs.
We bring you a list of instructions that you must follow to crack the bitsat examination:
- Ã‚Â You must reach the venue at least 40 minutes before the examination starts for verification and other formalities.
- Ã‚Â You must not carry personal belongings such as bags, mobile, camera, electronic gadgets to the venue as they are strictly prohibited.
- Ã‚Â Calculators and logarithmic tables are prohibited inside the venue.
- Ã‚Â You will be required to click on Ã¢â‚¬Å“I have completed the TestÃ¢â‚¬Â button once you are done with the exam and want to generate the score. You canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go back to the test again after hitting on this button.
- You must not forget to carry the hall tickets to the venue. It should have your recent passport size photograph pasted on it and attested by Head of Institution or Gazetted Officer.
Important Instructions While Working on the Computer During the Examination:
- Ã‚Â You are required to enter the password to login.
- Ã‚Â You will be taken through a set of different symbols once you confirm your name and photograph on the screen.
- Ã‚Â You will need to select parts you want to answer first.