Ive 3 queries regarding the above one1)Inthe above one instead of substituting cos value as OP/AP and integrating in terms of dq limits how to integrate it in angle limits ?? ie from 0 to 2πby not substituting the cos value 2) dE sin gets cancelled due to symmetry about axis . can u pl prove it by integrating dE sin and proving it to be 0 3)instead of integrating dEcos what if I integrate whole dE with out resolving it in to components however dE sin is 0 . pl sir I request u to derive the above asked ones I tried but not getting them

Ive 3 queries regarding the above one1)Inthe above one instead of substituting cos value as OP/AP and integrating in terms of dq limits how to integrate it in angle limits ?? ie from 0 to 2πby not substituting the cos value 2) dE sin gets cancelled due to symmetry about axis . can u pl prove it by integrating dE sin and proving it to be 0 3)instead of integrating dEcos what if I integrate whole dE with out resolving it in to components however dE sin is 0 . pl sir I request u to derive the above asked ones I tried but not getting them

Question Image
Grade:12

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free