I have post this question earlier also but got no answer.From past few days I am not getting any of my answer.So this time I attached answer also of this question. So please please please just explain the concept how the energy of the system came here Q-A point charge Q is placed at centre of a hollow uniformly charged sphere of radius R and charge Q.The energy of the system is Please do a liitle more favour Please explain 2 circuit problems I asked in electricity part.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE....

I have post this question earlier also but got no answer.From past few days I am not getting any of my answer.So this time I attached answer also of this question. So please please please just explain the concept how the energy of the system came here
Q-A point charge Q is placed at centre of a hollow uniformly charged sphere of radius R and charge Q.The energy of the system is

Please do a liitle more favour Please explain 2 circuit problems I asked in electricity part.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE....

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Kapil Khare
80 Points
5 years ago
Total energy of the system = Self energy of the hollow sphere + Interaction energy of the sphere and the point charge

Interaction energy of the sphere and the point charge = KQ2/R2
Self energy of the hollow sphere = KQ2/(2R2)

\implies T.E. = KQ2/(2R2) + KQ2/R2
\implies T.E. = 3KQ2/(2R2)
Kapil Khare
80 Points
5 years ago

Total energy of the system = Self energy of the hollow sphere + Interaction energy of the sphere and the point charge

Interaction energy of the sphere and the point charge = KQ2/R
Self energy of the hollow sphere = KQ2/(2R)

\implies T.E. = KQ2/(2R) + KQ2/R
\implies T.E. = 3KQ2/(2R)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free