Four point charges + 8 mC, – 1 mC and + 8 mC are fixed at the points -√(27/2) m,-√(3/2) m,+√(3/2) m and+√(27/2) m respectively on the y-axis. A particle of mass 6 × 10-4 Kg and charge + 0.1mC moves along the –x direction. Its speed at x = + ¥ is V0. Find the least values of V0 for which the particle will cross the origin. Find also the kinetic energy of the particle at the origin. Assume that space is gravity free. 1/4p Î0 = 9 × 109 Nm2/C2.

Four point charges + 8 mC, – 1 mC and + 8 mC are fixed at the points -√(27/2) m,-√(3/2) m,+√(3/2) m and+√(27/2) m respectively on the y-axis. A particle of mass 6 × 10-4 Kg and charge + 0.1mC moves along the –x direction. Its speed at x = + ¥ is V0. Find the least values of V0 for which the particle will cross the origin. Find also the kinetic energy of the particle at the origin. Assume that space is gravity free. 1/4p Î0 = 9 × 109 Nm2/C2.

Grade:

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

some terms are missing or written improperly in this question . Pleas3 check andrepost this.Youcan also attach an image.
I will be happy to help you.
Ex.x = ¥

Gaurav Saini
9 Points
5 years ago
Sorry copy paste gone wrong , I realized mistake but didn’t know how to edit question or how to attach image in answer section. I am posting fresh question.
Thank you for response 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free