RESPECTED SIR\MAM, I REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THESE 5 AIEEE PROBLEMS ,A FEW MONTHS BACK I HAVE POSTED SOME QUESTIONS ON KINEMATICS AND DID NOT GOT REPLY PLS SOLVE THESE. THANK YOU Sir, pls iwant to know basic measurements conversion used in electrostatics for IIT purpose. 1) Two charges of 10Uc and -90Uc are separated by a distance of 24cm. electrostatic field strength from the smaller charge is zero at a distance of 2)an infinte number of charges each of magnitude q are placed on X-axis at a distance of 1,2,4,8..... meter from the origin. the intensity of the electreic field at origin is 3)three small spheres each carrying a positive charge q are placed on the circumference of a circle of radius r to form an equilateral triangle.the electric field at the centre of the circle is 4)two like charges in the ratio 1/4 are 30cm apart.the resultant field strength vanishes at a distance from the small chare is 5)the force experienced by a chloride ion having 4 electorons removed when placed in an electric field of intensity 2NC is

RESPECTED SIR\MAM, I REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THESE 5 AIEEE PROBLEMS ,A FEW MONTHS BACK I HAVE POSTED SOME QUESTIONS ON KINEMATICS AND DID NOT GOT REPLY PLS SOLVE THESE.
THANK YOU
Sir, pls iwant to know basic measurements conversion used in electrostatics for IIT purpose.
1) Two charges of 10Uc and -90Uc are separated by a distance of 24cm. electrostatic field strength from the smaller charge is zero at a distance of
2)an infinte number of charges each of magnitude q are placed on X-axis at a distance of 1,2,4,8..... meter from the origin. the intensity of the electreic field at origin is
3)three small spheres each carrying a positive charge q are placed on the circumference of a circle of radius r to form an equilateral triangle.the electric field at the centre of the circle is
4)two like charges in the ratio 1/4 are 30cm apart.the resultant field strength vanishes at a distance from the small chare is
5)the force experienced by a chloride ion having 4 electorons removed when placed in an electric field of intensity 2NC is

Grade:

1 Answers

alina !
33 Points
13 years ago

GO THROUGH HC VERMA,VOL 2...THESE QUESTIONS PATTERNS ARE IN AVAILABLE THERE..I HAVE DONE IT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free