I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month time .. in the aipmt exam 2015 I scored 160 without any preparation .. I am an sc … will I be ablr to crack iy in one month?? Nd also pls suggest where to study from in the this 1 month

I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month  time  .. in the aipmt exam 2015  I scored 160 without any preparation  .. I am an sc … will I be ablr to crack iy in one month?? Nd also pls suggest where to study from in the this 1 month

Grade:12

2 Answers

anamika
16 Points
8 years ago
Plys reply
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
i would suggest you to first revise watever you hs=ave studied earlier in some 10 days then if you have time revise chapters from NCERT books and see all examples atleast and then in the last 10 days solve previous year papers one or two a day with time , then check it note down ur mistakes in a seperate notebook,and make quick revision formulae sheets from previous year papers, all the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free