In ABC, if cot A+cot B+cot C = cosecA cosecB cosecC, then prove that ABC is right angle triangle.

In ABC, if cot A+cot B+cot C = cosecA cosecB cosecC, then prove that ABC is right angle triangle.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pasty Dawe
25 Points
one year ago
God is wonderful. It still feels incredible that my life has changed. I thank Dr Amber everyday and I’m hugely grateful for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure. Dr Amber prayed and prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. I played the set for life lottery game as Dr Amber instructed with my full hopes and trust on him to win it because I have never been known for winning anything. I was shocked, surprised and couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing when I checked my ticket at the shop I bought it from. I was declared the winner of the set for life lottery of $67,500,000! I stopped working as a midwife after I won and ever since then, my life and that of my family has changed and I want to say a very big thank you to Dr Amber for making a tremendous change in my life. WA Dr Amber for help via +12096910783 or call +13183065044 For more enquiries or you email: amberlottotemple@yahoo .com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free