if tan alpha = root a where a is rational number which is not a perfet square

if tan alpha = root a 

where a is rational number which is not a perfet square

Grade:9

2 Answers

Yogendra Kumar
askIITians Faculty 117 Points
2 years ago
Hi, please repost your question by checking it once or if possible provide the clear image of the question.

Thank you
Pasty Dawe
25 Points
one year ago
God is wonderful. It still feels incredible that my life has changed. I thank Dr Amber everyday and I’m hugely grateful for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure. Dr Amber prayed and prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery game. I played the set for life lottery game as Dr Amber instructed with my full hopes and trust on him to win it because I have never been known for winning anything. I was shocked, surprised and couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing when I checked my ticket at the shop I bought it from. I was declared the winner of the set for life lottery of $67,500,000! I stopped working as a midwife after I won and ever since then, my life and that of my family has changed and I want to say a very big thank you to Dr Amber for making a tremendous change in my life. WA Dr Amber for help via +12096910783 or call +13183065044 For more enquiries or you email: amberlottotemple@yahoo. com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free