hiiii ...how can I do trigonometry.I feel some difficulty to solve questions....so plz tell me how can be prepared for this

hiiii ...how can I do trigonometry.I feel some difficulty to solve questions....so plz tell me how can be prepared for this

Grade:11

2 Answers

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH
126 Points
7 years ago
Trigonometric is very simple it is very easy also. You first learn basic formulas like
 sin teeta= opposite side/hyportness etc. You just calculate any formula from trigonometric identities. You must learn formulas and trigonometric identities.

Don’t worry about that all the best.

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ narender 
frst of all while asking question do mention in which area you are facing the problems , so, that its a bit easy for us to give you answer acc to your requirment . 
what u need to do in trigo first is to learn the ratio , sign and all angle dependence formula by heart . 
u can use the mnemonics for learning the ratio in trigo , if u are forgetting to do that so. 
after that open up your ncert and do the solve examples , if not  able to do , then see the solution , after that come to rd sharma , solve the question from besic level their , i am sure that u can analyse where your gap exactly are , then practice on those area and then proceed to ncert exercise . 
and at frst everyone do faced some difficulty in learning trigo. and after doing all these trigo is like a cake for you . 
and let me to add up that it have a diverse application in every subject like , integration , calculus , and probability . 
SO, DO IT WITH FULL CONCENTRATION 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ,,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free