Hi,my 10 th sa1 board exam will start on next month. the lesson ‘trigonometry’is very difficult for me.so,how can i perform well in board exam about the questions related to trigonometry?

Hi,my 10th sa1 board exam will start on next month.
the lesson ‘trigonometry’is very difficult for me.so,how can i perform well in board exam about the questions related to trigonometry?

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ jason 
No , i dnt think that trigonometry is at all difficult  in class 10 . 
as far as class 10 sa1 exams are considered then u have only to remember the trigonometry identity and also there will be some ques expected from the phythagoreas theoram and the combined concept of phythagoreas theoram and trigo . 
for that u need to adopt a shrtcut method to remember the trigo ratio . 
the menomonics is – OH AH OA .. 
JUST REMEMBER THAT . 
AND THAT CAN BE SUSTITUTED AS FOLLOW 
SOH CAH TOA , in which oh means opposite / hypo for sin . 
u can use other also . 
and 1 more thing u need to care abt is the sign convention . which quadrant + and which quadrant – sign . 
for that also mnemonics is their , 
ADD SUGAR TO TEA . 
if frst quad all are +ve , in 2nd quadrant only sin and its respective component and so on ….. 
and after that just do NCERT QUES . that are very imp for sa1 . and with examples also . 
and if time is left with you . just check r d sharma HOTS QUESTION . OTHERWISE NOT NESSASARY . 
ALL THE BEST .,.
Nayan sharma
38 Points
7 years ago
trigonometry is not at all hard as actual trigo comes in class 11 and 12. For class 10th level you just prepare the NCERT well and for further questions you can log on to goyalassignments.in and also never worry about marks as scoring good CGPA in class 10 is not at all tough

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free