I am very poor in solving the trigonometry problems but i am very strong in basics. Please say me some easy methods to solve problems from trigonometry. And also say me how many hours a day shud i practice to get a seat in IIT I am in 11th standard now

I am very poor in solving the trigonometry problems but i am very strong in basics.

Please say me some easy methods to solve problems from trigonometry.

And also say me how many hours a day shud i practice to get a seat in IIT

I am in 11th standard now

Grade:11

2 Answers

kaushal kirti
32 Points
12 years ago

just take all this to be easy and work in smooth manner. keep a strong grind of concepts. aim at quality not quantity studying.

for trigonometry make sure that u remember all the formulas by heart and try their application more and more.

Askiitians_Expert Yagyadutt
askIITians Faculty 74 Points
12 years ago

Hello Krishna ..:)

Nice to hear about you...My own brother is also in same standard and he was also facing the same problem in trignometry ..But i have suggested him the way..and now he is performing good in this topic..

Actually trignometry is a very interesting field of mathematics...and you should feel proud that it is discovered by an Indian :)

The only thing that is demanded by this topic is practice...Once you solve more than 400 question in trignometry ..thenu will feel your confidence level ...

After your grip in this topic you will be able to relate trignometry in every topic...In Co-ordinate geometry ...In limits ..I mean in every topic..

So The only suggestion from my side will be ..."Try to devote more and more time in solving the problems of trignometry and feel it ..:) "

The best book for this is " Das gupta "Trignometry ..costs arround 150 approx .."  ( All type of problems are given ..)

Do practice...It is not so hard....atleast It is easier than dividing two irrational number ...he he he :)

...And regarding your second question ..time is not any parameter to get a seat in IIT ...The only thing you need is smartness...confidence...faith ...and blessing of your mom n dad...:)

Be smart.....( As u are )

Do hard practice...Solve as many question you can ...( To boost your confidence )

Have faith in yourself and your labour ..

And don't forget for whom you are doing all this ....Always accept the blessing and lucks from your family...

No body can stop you ..:)

Good luck ..:)

Regards

Yagya

Askiitians_expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free