in solution of triangles chapter i am only able to solve only formula based questions, modified ques. become difficult for me to solve. so please tell me what steps need to be taken and any book which help can help me in giving good solutions and various tricks imp. for jee exam and complete in ques. and theory of all aspects at present i am doing r d sharma objectives at present

in solution of triangles chapter i am only able to solve only formula based questions, modified ques. become difficult for me to solve. so please tell me what steps need to be taken and any book which help can help me in giving good solutions and various tricks imp. for jee exam and complete in ques. and theory of all aspects at present i am doing r d sharma objectives at present

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Minku,

RD Sharma objective is not a good book for that.

You must do practise from M.L.Khanna

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Himanshu Sihag
14 Points
12 years ago

Hii dude well there's nothin big in dis topic...but if u are not able to do all the Questions then it doesnt mean dat u cant do dis...well here's my advise for u..there are lot of Formulaes to be learnt in order to perform well in this chapter...but if u want to overcome thoso cramming problems...then do this thing

Get urself Arihant's Trigonometry classic series book by S.L. Loney

and in that book there's everything u'll need..

there are more than than enough practices for u and more than 250 derivations...u can either cram their results or learn how to derive them...its entirely ur wish...

and if u stuck on any questions then consult ur teacher...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free