Sir, I am a student of class 10 and I want to ask that should I solve the book "Plane trigonometry by S loney" or not. How should I prepare for the olympiads so that I can obtain maximum marks. Should I solve the book higher algebra by HALL KNIGHT or not.

Sir,

I am a student  of class 10 and I want to ask that should I solve the book "Plane trigonometry by S loney" or not. How should  I prepare for the olympiads so that I can obtain maximum marks. Should I solve the book higher algebra by HALL KNIGHT  or not.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Yash Sinha
32 Points
12 years ago

Actually these are standard books but basic books. These have been designed not for any competitive exam. As far as iit-jee is concerned, some of the chapters are very good.

But some chapters are short syllabussed or super syllabussed. Hence you will need to know which chapters are to be solved but NOT ALL.  

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free