i have some doubt in question no.1 i am not understanding the question.pleasechelp me.

i have some doubt in question no.1 i am not understanding the question.pleasechelp me.

Question Image
Grade:11

4 Answers

Md Saif Ali
203 Points
6 years ago
dalton`s law of partial pressure is for two or more non reacting gases.but here the mixture of NH3 react with HCl to produce NH4Cl and NO react with O2 to produce NO3.hence these mixture doesn`t follow dalton`s law of partial pressure.
Md Saif Ali
203 Points
6 years ago
Dalton`s law of partial pressure is for two or more non reacting gases.but here the mixture of NH3 react with HCl to produce NH4Cl and NO2 react with O2 to produce NO3.hence these mixture doesn`t follow dalton`s law of partial pressure.
Md Saif Ali
203 Points
6 years ago
dalton`s law of partial pressure is for two or more non reacting gas.but here the mixture of NH3 react with HCl to produce NH4Cl and NO react with O2 to produce NO3.hence these mixture doesn`t follow dalton`s law of partial pressure.
saif
25 Points
6 years ago
dalton`s law of partial pressure is for two or more non reacting gases.but here the mixture of NH3 react with HCl to produce NH4Cl and NO react with O2 to produce NO3.hence these mixture does not follow dalton`s law of partial pressure.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free