Hi, I'm currently studying in 11th standard and finding many conceptual problems in physical chemistry. Can you people suggest me a book which can strengthen my concepts? Also, is it good to solve numericals without understanding the concepts or is it the fact that we get familar with the concepts by practising numercials?

Hi, I'm currently studying in 11th standard and finding many conceptual problems in physical chemistry. Can you people suggest me a book which can strengthen my concepts? Also, is it good to solve numericals without understanding the concepts or is it the fact that we get familar with the concepts by practising numercials?

Grade:

1 Answers

Aniket Patra
48 Points
11 years ago

Dear Shubham,

First of all get through your NCERT books, they are very good at the elementary level. Then go for Atkins and O. P. Tandon.. Or go for Alberty and Shelby.. Concepts are to thought about till u visualize them.. Reminding something or creating a reason to remember is not learning the concepts.. U just have to visualize and customize it acccordingly. And obviously practise is the essence of concepts and are complementary.. Concepts just get customizable and its boundary could be made flexible by practising problems.. But I would say develope your own traits to solve your problems.. That counts for IIT JEE..

Do rate if it helped you.

Warm Wishes!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free