what should be the minimum marks that i must score in Jee advance exam to be eligble for iit councelling

what should be the minimum marks that i must score in Jee advance exam to be eligble for iit councelling

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
9 years ago
The complete information regarding Jee advance is as follows:-
Top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) out of the qualifying candidates in Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2014 will be eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced) - 2014.Admission IITs will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE (Advanced)2014, under the condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their respective Boards (or equivalent examination) in their respective categories.
  • 1.If the Board does not provide the information regarding the same, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned Board stating that he/she falls within the top 20 percentile.
    2.If the candidate fails to do so, then the CBSE percentile will be used as the criteria for deciding minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.

• 3.If the Board awards only letter grades (without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet) the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying the equivalent marks, and submit it at the time of counselling.
    In case such a certificate is not provided the decision taken by the Joint Implementation Committee (JIC) of JEE (Advanced) - 2014 will be final.
  • Thanks & Regards
  • Aarti Gupta
  • askiitians Faculty

Prajwal Verma
18 Points
9 years ago
thanks for your reply. But my question is what is minimum qualifying marks that i should score in JEE advance `s Paper-1 and PAper-2 to be eligible for jee Advance counelling for admission in IIT`s.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free