Tip -Don't Join The Most Popular Coaching In Town I beg, Do not this blunder Well, it's under condition that that the coaching has more than 20-25 people in a batch / class. If not, you may join. I know if the coaching people read this, they'd be behind me. But it's a fact. More often than not they would attempt to coach more than 100 students in a class. What if you have any doubts? I bet, you won't get an answer in the class. What more... if you get your basics wrong, they will always remain unanswered. Complex questions may be, sometimes, answered. Join some correspondence test series, like of FIIT-JEE , Brilliant Tutorials etc. A lot more have come since I joined in 1996. The national scale test series give you two benefits: You get an idea of the examination room. Your heartbeat will run fast in first paper and soon get normal. It will run normally when you sit in real exams. You know, right from first test, where you stand nationally. If not precisely, at least approximately. Oh yes... if you need to join coaching, join a small center where the batch will not be big, the teacher will be enthusiatic to talk and work and your queries will be duly attended.

Tip -Don't Join The Most Popular Coaching In Town

I beg, Do not this blunder Well, it's under condition that that the coaching has more than 20-25 people in a batch / class. If not, you may join.

I know if the coaching people read this, they'd be behind me. But it's a fact. More often than not they would attempt to coach more than 100 students in a class. What if you have any doubts? I bet, you won't get an answer in the class. What more... if you get your basics wrong, they will always remain unanswered. Complex questions may be, sometimes, answered.

Join some correspondence test series, like of FIIT-JEEBrilliant Tutorials etc. A lot more have come since I joined in 1996. The national scale test series give you two benefits:

• You get an idea of the examination room. Your heartbeat will run fast in first paper and soon get normal. It will run normally when you sit in real exams.

• You know, right from first test, where you stand nationally. If not precisely, at least approximately.

Oh yes... if you need to join coaching, join a small center where the batch will not be big, the teacher will be enthusiatic to talk and work and your queries will be duly attended.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago

Hii

this is not the right place to post questions like these. Kindly repost the questions and we will get back to you.

.thanks. ..
.. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free