Sir , I finished my XII this year from Bihar Board. i have appeared for jee main held on 6th april,but i performed very bad . Actually i didnt study organic chemistry almost.Many important topics of Physics and Maths is not revised by me.So i didnt do well in the exam.I seriously want to try last chance for jee advanced.I wanaa ask you , what strategy should i follow to preparation for jee advanced 2015. Thank you.

Sir , I finished my XII this year from Bihar Board. i have appeared for jee main held on 6th april,but i performed very bad . Actually i didnt study organic chemistry almost.Many important topics of Physics and Maths is not revised by me.So i didnt do well in the exam.I seriously want to try last chance for jee advanced.I wanaa ask you , what strategy should i follow to preparation for jee advanced 2015.

Thank you.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
10 years ago
if you are trying to improve your score to get into top college,then its good.do not worry.
join any coaching institute if you are not satisfied or 1 year programme.or you can prepare of your own
dialy study or practise problem .
start from the very beginning such as reading NCERT and find your own fault wether in problem solving or lack of concepts.
make a 1 year routine divided into month and then into day and hours.
complete your entire syllabus 2 months before.
join test series after completing your sylllabus. of any good coaching institute.
last 2 month torough revision of the entire syllabus.
I think with this you will achieve a very good rank.

thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIItian faculty
NK
37 Points
10 years ago
Thank you so much@Sunil Sir.....-:)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free