Sir, Because of some mistakes and improper planning of mine i was unable to pass class 11 decently as i ignored school syllabus and exams. after thinking and consulting and re consulting i have decided that i should repeat class 11 as it would help me in satisfying my ego and restoring my confidence and increasing my knowlegde base.I just want to know if i will drop in class 11 will it have devastating effects while campus placements when I do my b.tech from the IIT`s? And which one (dropping in class 11 or dropping after class 12) will have more negative impact during placements? PLease reply soon as i have o finalise my decision in these 2 days. Yours sincerly, Anurag Sinha

Sir,
Because of some mistakes and improper planning of mine i was unable to pass class 11 decently as i ignored school syllabus and exams. after thinking and consulting and re consulting i have decided that i should repeat class 11 as it would help me in satisfying my ego and restoring my confidence and increasing my knowlegde base.I just want to know if i will drop in class 11 will it have devastating effects while campus placements when I do my b.tech from the IIT`s? And which one (dropping in class 11 or dropping after class 12) will have more negative impact during placements?
PLease reply soon as i have o finalise my decision in these 2 days.

Yours sincerly,
Anurag Sinha

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aarti Gupta
askIITians Faculty 300 Points
9 years ago
Droping class 11 or 12 will not effect on your placements in IIT's.Both these 2 years are very very crucial so if were unable to pass 11 don't let your confidence down.Repeat it,decision is yours but with more sincerity and confidence and do as much hard work as you can.All the very best for your future.
Thanks & Regards
Aarti Gupta
askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free